CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sunset at Tg. Aru Beach

I definitely...dyingly wished I brought my camera yesterday evening! It's only a BenQ but I believe it would have captured a better picture than this. Driving to the beach yesterday was actually an unplanned one...we just took the path of the road on impluse...it's just like..."Lets drive to the beach" LOL

The sunset yesterday was so so beautiful...mesmerizing....different than usual...nevermind..I may not been able to capture the best picture but I've it LOCKED in my memory...it's mine to keep hehehe....I believe I'll have another chance(being optimistic here *wink*)

Here is the view of the sunset at Tg. Aru Beach captured with my hubby Nokia E71



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....