CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Click..Click..Snap...Snap

Want to share with you all pictures that I've taken...capture long before my blogging era hehehe...I just love to take pictures though I never get to be an expert(hopefully one day I will...wishful thinking:P ). There were times I'm disappointed when it doesn't turn out the way I expect it to be but that never stops me from clicking my camera hahaha...the consolation from all of the disappointment is that...I took a picture of it and the memories behind it.

Took this pictures with my BenQ C745 given by my hubby, just a simple camera but blessed to own it and thank God that 'I still have it'...hmm...frankly this is my 3rd digicam LOL...Where are the two? Well...it has become a history...broken?...naaaahhh...stolen! (blessed be upon the thief hehehe).

Ok...sharing time...

Picture of Sutera Harbor Marina on a cloudy day around 4 something...actually anytime it the sky would burst to cry hehehe(rain lah!...). Taken during our weekend getaway to last year....well...it hasn't been that long;). Proud of this picture...Why?...It turned out to be the way I wanted it hahaha



This following pictures were taken few minutes after the rain stopped. Frankly, I was hoping to catch a sunset on a normal weather(for it's not often I can escape from my life routine to stroll at Sutera's beach LOL) but I guess it was impossible for we've been experiencing a wet season as well as unpredictable weather...come to think of it we went through such weather throughout the year 2008.




0 comments: